Re: Git transition

Thanks Niki and Chris.  Now my ignorance of git will become obvious.  I
just ran the following commands:

git remote add nikis-github-repo
https://github.com/nikgul/kicad-source-mirror.git

git checkout -b stable-4

git pull nikis-github-repo 4.0.x

and I'm getting conflicts on dozens files.  This can't be right.  WTF am
I doing wrong?  I just want to pull Niki's 4.0.x branch (which I want to
rename stable-4) into my local repo and push it to lp:kicad.