Re: "Multichannel signed distance field" font rendering

Hi, I just committed some basic CMake support to that repo, it should
compile on all platforms provided you have the freetype and boost
libraries installed (I don't know which minimum versions are
required). It compiled successfully on Debian stretch with boost 1.61
and freetype 2.6.3.