Re: msys2 ngspice-git package.

The msys2 project rejected my ngspice-git package build pull request
[1].  Apparently they don't want another git flavor of an existing
package and would prefer that the existing ngspice package be patched.
I honestly don't blame them.  Since I'm not sure which patch fixes
ngspice and I've spent way more time on this than I wanted to, I'm
deferring this issue to Orson since he made the decision to make ngspice
a build dependency.  I'll leave my ngspice-git-package branch on my
github clone of the mingw packages[2] for devs to experiment with the
latest ngspice code if they feel the need.  Given that this seems to be
an ongoing issue, I may create a new policy that if you add a new build
dependency you cannot commit it to the product repo until it works
across all platform without having to build from source.  Choose your
dependencies wisely.

[1]:
https://github.com/Alexpux/MINGW-packages/pull/1720#issuecomment-248019326
[2]: https://github.com/stambaughw/MINGW-packages/tree/ngspice-git-package