Re: msys2 ngspice-git package.

I can inform that the new windows nightlies will be spiced. They use
the version recommended by Maciej, which currently is
99a20162d5038a328d335d11da69c9eee0549fdc of ngspice.

Additionally the new OSX nightlies are also spiced... but for now that
is just what is provided with a brew install ngspice. I have no idea
what version that is.

I use [3] to build ngspice.

[3] https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-winbuilder/blob/master/PKGBUILD-ngspice-git