Re: GAL canvas.

Thanks Wayne.I can wait until release 5 to stop switching canvases.Kicad is already awesome.
Jean-PaulN1JPL
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 8:12 AM, Wayne Stambaugh<stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   The goal is to have all of the legacy features ported to the gal canvas
for the stable 5 release.  A large chunk of it is complete but there are
still a few missing pieces.