Re: GAL canvas.

Hi Jean-Paul,

I was hoping we code remove the legacy canvas before the stable version
5 release but I don't think that is going to happen.  We will most
likely release stable 5 with both canvases.  I also think after the
stable 5 release that we disable the legacy canvas so it forces us to
complete the migration of all tools to the gal canvas for the stable 6
version.

Cheers,

Wayne