Re: [Request for Tests] Experimental icon options in Kicad

I have a 2560x1440 14" display here. I have no idea what wxWidgets queries
for "system dpi" (I'm running dwm), but I've tested the icon scaling setting.

Since it just scales the bitmaps it looks pretty terrible on this display (even on the lowest scaled setting, 1.5).
Obviously vectorised icons would be best but maybe a better scaling
algorithm could make it less painful.