Re: Proposal to change "Copy" to "Duplicate"

On 2017-06-16 11:53 AM, Fabrizio Tappero wrote:
hum.. you mean Drag should not be "G" but "D"?
[snip]
On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 5:00 PM, Kevin Cozens <kevin@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:kevin@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote: The drag operation is more likely going to see use over Duplicate so it makes sense to keep its shortcut as the single key shortcut of D.

I mistyped as I meant to reference the shortcut for "Drag Track Keep Slope" that someone else had mentioned.

As suggested earlier, consistency in shortcuts across all programs (as much as possible) would be a good thing.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.