Re: Proposal to change "Copy" to "Duplicate"

On 2017-06-16 09:18 AM, Fabrizio Tappero wrote:
how about we actually make "D" the shortcut for duplicate in both eescheama and pcbnew.
[snip]
does anybody has anything against it?

Duplicate is sort of related to Copy and Paste so it makes sense (to me) to have the shortcut as Ctrl-D. The drag operation is more likely going to see use over Duplicate so it makes sense to keep its shortcut as the single key shortcut of D.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.