Re: Additional Patch for via properties dialog (2)

I second this. Working in a Research Institute I can assure you, that very often there are circuit boards with "interesting" stackups and via configurations... These boards are not produced by quick-turn factories like eurocircuits but companies such as ILFA or Optiprint.

It would be unwise to cut out those users from KiCad.