Re: disable icons in menus by default on osx

While personally I won't use icons in the menus if that option is available
to me, I can see why someone would like to use them.

I can see it being useful to identify actions visually, but with that in
mind, I can't understand why having icons and reusing them on different
functions would help anyone. I've attached a screenshot where the same icon
is used for 3 different actions....

BR,
Diogo

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 3:59 PM, Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo <majopela@xxxxxxxxxx