Re: disable icons in menus by default on osx

Do we really need to change the default?  All this will do is change
which group of users complains about the default setting.  The reason we
changed this is that some users wanted the menu bitmaps even on
platforms where it is recommended not to use them.  I just don't see any
benefit to making this change.  Is it that difficult for users to check
or uncheck the menu bitmap setting according to their preference?

Wayne