Re: when to release kicad-5.0

Thank you for the offer.  I have to look and see what needs to be done
to give you access privileges to the timeline and milestones.  I don't
know when I have time to do that.  We should probably agree on how we
are going to use them if at all before we do anything and then nobody
follows suite.  We will need buy in from the dev team.