Re: [RFC] redesign of Library Table dialog

On 11/11/2017 07:51 PM, Oliver Walters wrote:
> Simon,
>
> I agree that we should not use wxGrid for such a dialog. Other wx
> classes are somewhat harder to use but provide a much better interface
> (once you get them right).

I'm not opposed to using any UI element that improves the user
experience but I disagree with your assumptions about wxGrid.  wxGrid is
very feature rich but requires a *lot* of extra coding to be really user
friendly.  We typically do not provide this primarily because of the
effort involved.