Re: Signal integrity simulation within Kicad

Hi Andreas,

Per our previous conversation, if you want to write your solver in C++,
then I would prefer that you do it as part of a solver plugin rather
than a command event handler in Pcbnew.  I image there would be other
uses for a solver plugin object such as a thermal mapping solver which
has been proposed in the past.  The other option would be to use the
Python action object and write the entire solver in Python rather than
C++.  That may make your life a bit easier.

Cheers,

Wayne