Re: Simulator towards 5.0

Here are my thoughts on the current options that are disable be default.
 Nothing is experimental except USE_WX_GRAPHICS_CONTEXT which really
shouldn't be used and the WX_OVERLAY which is macos specific.

KICAD_SCRIPTING, I'm fine with setting this to ON now that we have a
sane solution for Python scripting on windows.  All other platforms
should have python 2 support for the foreseeable future.

KICAD_SCRIPTING_MODULES, this can be enabled as well sense it goes hand
in hand with KICAD_SCRIPTING.

KICAD_SCRIPTING_WXPYTHON, this is not as clear cut as it would seem.
Sometimes the wxPython build gets out of sync with the wxWidgets builds
on certain platforms which is known to cause issues.  Enabling this
could cause issues for package devs.

KICAD_SCRIPTING_ACTION_MENU AFAIK depends on KICAD_SCRIPTING_WXPYTHON so
enabling this will dependent upon enabling KICAD_SCRIPTING_WXPYTHON.

KICAD_USE_OCE, I'm not so comfortable enabling this by default due to
issues between version of OCE.  It might be best if this is left up to
the package devs.

KICAD_USE_SPICE, I'm not comfortable enabling this due to the fact that
some linux packages of ngspice do not build with --libngspice enabled
which will cause build config issues.  I would to default to the package
devs to enable this as necessary.