Re: New symbol table: problems with '/' characters?

On 12/29/2017 12:48 PM, Marco Ciampa wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 10:21:21AM -0700, Chris Pavlina wrote:
>> By the way, are we doing anything about special file names (mostly a
>> Windows issue)? These can be problematic even with extensions added.
>> What if I tried to create a part named PRN?
>
> Or: AUX, CON, LPT1, LPT2, LPT3, COM1, COM2, COM3, COM4, NUL, CLOCK$

Once we quit using the file name and start using the name field inside
the file, all of this will be possible but the LIB_ID parser and
formatter will have to be reworked to quote the '/' and ':' characters
because they are reserved to split up the full LIB_ID.