Re: Patches consistency

I have completed the quest of compiling wxWidgets with kicad patches.
Here are my notes.

First, as noted before, not all patches were included in script in
documentation.
Second, the file wxwidgets-3.0.0_macosx_staticbox_tabbing.patch
could not be applied to 3.0.2 version. The solution is to delete the
file at all.
Third, on macOS 10.12+ the QTKit framework has been deprecated. To
compile it successfully one has to obtain an SDK for 10.11 or lower. I
found it is enough to get it from here
https://github.com/phracker/MacOSX-SDKs/releasesand add this option

../configure \
[skip]   --with-macosx-sdk=$MACOS_SDK_PATH \
[skip]

--
  Sincerely,
  Anton Shevchenko