Renaming headers?

Hi,

Soonish, I'd like to go through and rename header files to actually
match the names of the classes they define. It's a bit...unobvious that
PCB_EDIT_FRAME is in wxPcbStruct.h, for instance. Now, because this
would be a pretty large patch, I'd normally hold on until after 5.0 is
released, but I think it'd actually be best to get this in BEFORE 5.0,
because moving that many things around immediately after 5.0 would draw
a line in the history through which bugfix backports onto the 5.0 series
become difficult. The very end of the 4.0 series seems like a perfect
place. Because it's just a (large) rename, I think it has a relatively
small likelihood of actually breaking anything - either it compiles or
it doesn't, no change in functionality.

Wayne, would you be okay with this?

--
Chris