Re: eeschema Save

Just to be clear on the context-specific options: the idea is to make hierarchical schematics a progressive disclosure feature.  So a less-sophisticated user happy with a one-sheet schematic wouldn’t have to deal with tooltips and/or icons relating to hierarchies.

So there would always be a single icon visible at any given time (and a single function available), but the icon and/or tooltip might be different depending on the context.