Re: Stable branch update

This is a bit of a pet issue. the original patch introduced a regression
(text suddenly got flipped upside down because of the way it was saved and
the way kicad restricted text angles), that later was fixed, but the fix
only worked correctly for files created before the change (regression) was
introduced. Thus the "regression" kevin refers to was just the restoration
of the original behavior for files _from the previous released version of
KiCad_, Using the dev version carries a small risk of having to manually
change your files as kicad can only really promise to open successfully
files from actual released versions of the software (though in general it
has done a pretty damn good job at keeping continuous compatibility
throughout the development of this new series).