Re: MacOS + OpenMP

When I started with KiCad I had massive problems mixing gcc and clang depending on what dependency was built with which compiler (different libstdc, ABI, etc.) - even if everything should have been compatible in theory.
So, even if we decide to switch to our own toolchain and OpenMP I wouldn’t target that for v5.

For my taste, I would rather stick to a toolchain being as stock as possible.