Proposed roadmap changes

Hi all,

Since my day job involves a lot of engineering planning/timelines/etc, I've
had this rolling around in my head...
I started brainstorming some proposed changes to the roadmaps.

I am using Google drive because that's what is easiest for me to play with;
I'm happy to send patches against the official roadmaps if get some buy-in
for this.

Feel free to comment (either directly on the doc or by email) with thoughts
on this.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mpxqvxLv497cyfk8KTQijhySSpFxF7ooTtcT_HU86kw/edit#

Basically what I am proposing is to put most of the energy into Eeschema
for 6.0, with changes to other parts of the software basically being
"whatever people have time left over for".  Everything else has been bumped
to 7.0

-Jon

Follow ups