Re: Initial rc6 development.

No file formats will be harmed during any v5 point releases. ;)  I'm
fine with rolling out a 5.1 with the gtk3 changes.  I'm even willing to
include some of Jeff's dialog work.  Any functional changes such as the
new file formats or the GALification of eeschema is all v6.  The reason
we need to work on this early in the v6 development cycle is that the
more v6 deviates from the v5 branch, the more difficult it becomes to
cherry pick changes.  The last few commits I cherry picked into the v4
branch were painful so I would like to avoid that as much as possible.

Cheers,

Wayne