Re: KIDIALOG broken

On 07/23/2018 08:04 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
[snip]
> I wondered about that.  Orson may be using a later version of wxWidgets.
>  I'm currently using 3.0.4.  I only use 3.1 when I'm messing around with
> the gtk3 fix stuff.
>
> A quick reminder developers, 3.0 is the currently supported version of
> wxWidgets.  Please test all new code against this version before pushing
> code to the dev branch.

Normally I am using 3.0.4 too, from time to time I check the head
version to see if a certain wx bug has been fixed in the upstream. I
cannot confirm the bug on Linux with wxGTK 3.0.4, so the problem might
be Windows specific or just Linux users are lucky this time. I will do
my best to see if there is a workaround that we can apply for 5.0.1

Note that if we decide to store the do-not-show setting in the
configuration file, then we will need a way to revert the setting too.

Cheers,
Orson