Re: 5.0.1 release

Hi All-

Quick question for packagers:  If we need to re-make a package after 5.0.1
is released, can we use -DKICAD_VERSION_EXTRA=1 when you re-build and
increment the number for each subsequent build of the same release?

The extra string will be appended to the KICAD_FULL_VERSION and get
reported in the bug reports version listing.  This would greatly help to
identify issues as well as give users the heads up when there is a newer
version that they should be using.

Best-
Seth