Re: 5.0.1 release

Hi,

I doubt we need to rename the lib. It might be better to declare it as deprecated (remove it from the default library table and place a note in the readme file)

A new library can definitely be created that is build around the ngspice features that come with version 5 (the pspice lib is quite old and not really build for that implementation)
The library name is best discussed over at github.