Re: 5.0.1 release

There is one library name I'm concerned about. See
https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-symbols/issues/451#issuecomment-378701973.
This would be a breaking change, but if it's important enough to change
it's likely to only affect a small subset of all KiCad users.

It is "correct" to have a library with symbols for simulation named
"pspice"? Should the library just be named "spice" or something more
generic?