Re: GAL canvas strategy - testers needed!

Aimylios kirjoitti 07.09.2018 klo 09:37:

> "Supersampling (2x)" is useable at higher zoom levels. At lower zoom
> levels, the thickness of lines is not displayed uniformly, which I find
> somewhat irritating. But I guess I'll just have to get used to that.

You don't have to. Someone(tm) just have to implement pixel grid fitting
to push the scaling error to the gaps instead of line widths... I
wouldn't be worried too much this early. I believe Intel integrated GPU
is to blame for the performance issues with SS. WxDC is usually very
fast on these GPUs though.

-Vesa