Re: GAL canvas strategy - testers needed!

Hi all,

An update on a few of the issues Marcus reported:

1) Hooked up the “Always show cursor” preference so it isn’t shown when no tool is active.

2) Fixed the outline issue.  We *were* drawing the outline centred, it’s just that we were filling it *after* stroking so that the fill covered up half of the outline.

Note that the second fix will *also* change the rectangle stroke/fill behaviour for Pcbnew.  However, I’m not sure we use separate colour stroke/fills there so it might not matter (and the fix brings rectangles in line with other shapes which were already don’t correctly).

Both fixes pushed (along with JP’s most recent patch).

Cheers,
Jeff.