Re: GAL canvas strategy - testers needed!

Could you go into detail in how the library item is at fault? Or at least how it should be fixed?

On 19/09/2018 00:04, Jeff Young wrote:
I pushed John’s 3 patches along with one of my own which fixes the POT rendering.

(It is actually an error in the library item, but it’s not alone -- at least optocoupler IL300 has the same issue.)

Cheers,
Jeff.