Re: New version of net selector up

Le 25/09/2018 à 18:57, Jeff Young a écrit :
> Thanks, JP.  I’ve pushed another “fix”.  It works on OSX, but then so did the first one, so who knows.
>
> Let me know how it works on Linux & MSW.
>
> Cheers,
> Jeff.

Hi, Jeff,

The net selector now shows the list of nets, but it does not really work:
- There are some artifacts on screen (drop down list not very well redrawn)
- Some nets are not selectable (depending on the widget behind the list)
- the net filter does not work.
- When closing the dialog, sometimes the mouse events are no longer
captured by the GAL canvas (until the mouse is moved out and then in the
canvas area): it happens to me when closing the drop down list and then
the dialog by the return key.

Why do not use a basic wxChoice to list and choose the nets, associated
to a wxTextCtrl to enter a net filter pattern?

It should work easily on any platform.