Re: New version of net selector up

Hi guys,

Some wxWidgets facilities clearly aren’t working as advertised, so I’ve removed them and simplified the code.

I’ve put in some defensive code for the second issue, but I don’t know if it will work or not.

I’ve put in de-bouncing logic which I’m pretty sure will fix the third issue.

When you get a chance let me know if there’s any improvement.

Cheers,
Jeff.

BTW, when you say “can’t scroll with the mouse” do you mean using the wheel?