Re: ideas to improve patch and CI integration

Am 2018-10-22 20:20, schrieb Mark Roszko:
Hosting our own stack sounds like a logistical challenge.

Uh, this particular infrastructure we are moving. Not really? Its a
basically dressed up kubernetes cluster and we just have to update the
application containers which is easy enough (and something we'll be
doing anyway to update the website and other things).

Hi Mark-

As long as someone is thinking through data storage, backups, restore procedures, maintenance, system fallback and the like, I'm happy. I'm sure you have a number more things you're reviewing and I'm certainly no expert systems management, so I'm just glad we have people on the team who are.

Best-
Seth