Net ties and copper DRC

So I broke our net-ties work-around when I added DRC for copper graphic items.

I plan to add a IS_NET_TIE flag to graphic items to fix it.  (This appears compatible with the net tie discussions of yore on the email list.)  There will be a checkbox in Graphic Item Properties to set it.

Question: add checkbox only to graphic items in a footprint, or to all?

Any other issues you see?

Thanks,
Jeff.

Note: we save the STATUS_FLAGS as an integer in the file, so while this constitutes a file-format change of sorts (an additional bit might be set), it’s fully backwards-compatible.

Follow ups