Re: [RFC] Symbol library file format

Hi,

nice to see that the new file format is shaping up now. Some comments
from my side:

* I do not see anything related to SPICE in this document. I would vote
to add it including the possibility to embedded spice models
(BASE64-encoded) into the symbol itself.

* pin type as it is currently specified should be removed. Instead it
should be replaced with a more powerful electrical constraints
specification entity which includes the pin type, but allows the
addition of various other constrains as well, like:
  - output-voltage-range
  - voltage range for valid high/low signal
  - net/bus-type (e.g. I2C/SDA,...)
  - electrical hypergraph (to detect invalid connections between
galvanic separated net-groups)
  - ...

* specifying diff-pair in symbol itself without relying on a naming
convention?

* How are power symbols defined now?

Regards,
Thomas