Re: [RFC] Symbol library file format

I'm willing to add properties which are already defined to pins.  There
has been talk about adding about adding electrical constraints for
advance ERC testing to symbols but that will not be part of the v6
implementation of the new file format.  It's going to be a lot of work
to implement the features we've added to v6 so this would be outside the
scope of the first version of the new file format.  I'm certainly open
to discussing this as part of a later version of kicad.