Re: [RFC] Symbol library file format

My ERC Proposal was more like a: we should at least think about it a bit
instead of writing the pin type near style and number/name. We can
specify ERC hints in a future-proof way without extending the current
implementation. Like:

(erc_hints (pin_type power_in))

This would allow us to specify new erc hints in the future without
splitting them up at different places in KiCad 7.

I'm in favor of pin properties. In fact I would like to have the ability
to specify properties for all important items. (Pin, Symbol, Net,
Sub-schematic, Label,...). Those can be used by users and 3rd-party
programs, as well as to quickly prototype new stuff like ERC rules.

Regards,
Thomas