Re: [patch] GAL pixel alignment

On 2019-02-10 5:26 p.m., Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:
The 3 attached patches add pixel alignment while drawing strokes in GAL
(both Cairo and OpenGL), resulting in sharp and uniform width lines
regardless of the zoom level and antialiasing settings.

Thank you, Tomasz. I just applied it to my copy of git master that I compile for Linux. Eeschema looks good once more. Before the patch I really didn't like how it looked at some of the zoom levels. The way it looked had me sticking to v5. Now I can start using v6 more.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                    | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick