Re: [patch] GAL pixel alignment

On 2/11/19 5:14 AM, jp charras wrote:
Le 11/02/2019 à 01:48, Wayne Stambaugh a écrit :
Tom,

It looks really good.  I'm tempted to merge this but it's a fairly large
change.  I think we should merge it after 5.1 is released and
cherry-pick it for 5.1.1 unless we can get a lot of testing in the next
week or two to ensure that it's stable across all platforms.

Cheers,

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

What about merging it in a 5.1-RC2 version.

The risk is low (of course not 0) and the benefit is high.
This is the only one way to have a lot of testing.

Looks like the jury is in. Tom, go ahead and merge these patches when you get a chance. This way we should be able to get some extra testing between now and the 5.1 release.

Cheers,

Wayne