Re: License CC-BY-SA-4.0 used in KiCad

Hi Carsten,

your third patch breaks the Fedora nightly builds. This is the error we
get (see [1] for a full build log):

FAILED:
? tag-missing           : <metadata_license> is not present
Validation of files failed
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.3E6TT2 (%check)

The reason is that the metadata_license tag is mandatory and must not be
omitted. It indicates the license for the appdata.xml file itself.
Please take a look at the AppStream specification for details [2].

I vote for reverting commit e5de787 [3]. In my opinion, CC-BY-SA-4.0 is
a perfect choice for this kind of file. If the developers prefer a
different license, that is fine for me as well. But please add back the
tag, so that we can continue distributing nightly builds for Fedora.

Best regards,
Marcus

[1]
https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/@kicad/kicad/fedora-30-x86_64/00875607-kicad/builder-live.log