Re: Best practice for multi-gate symbols ? (74LVC2G14 has hidden pins)

On 21/04/19 22:58, Henner Zeller wrote:
On Sun, 21 Apr 2019 at 13:28, Nick Østergaard <oe.nick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Henner,

I think the Librarians more or less communicate exclusively via github issues. So it may be worth to post this as an issue on the kicad-symbols repo over on github.
Thanks Nick; looks like this is
https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-symbols/issues/756 and is decided to be
pushed to v6.

-h