Re: eeSchema V6 - any thoughts as to tabbed schematics?

Hi Brian,

There already is an easier way to navigate sheets than what you describe:
click "Navigate schematic hierarchy" button on top toolbar or "View -> Show
hierarchical navigator" which both open same view of schematic sheet tree.
Single click on any sheet will bring you directly to it so in your example
it's just two clicks (if using toolbar), regardless of level of sheet you
are coming from/navigating to.

That said I too would love to see faster navigation via tabs, even if it's
just "only one tab at a time" deal.

Regards,
Andrew