Re: kicad_pcb, kicad_mod format change for daily build?

Hi Wayne-

What about a "sub-version" tag? KiCad can write it to the file but doesn't need to parse it. We reset it to 0 with each file version update and then increment the subversion anytime we need to change the file formatting. External parsers that care about formatting can use it.

-Seth