Re: kicad aborts when wxpython is enabled

Just gave this a try, but pcbnew also fails immediately.

I'll file a bugreport this evening.

regards,

Mark

Andrew Lutsenko <anlutsenko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

	Another good thing to check would be if the issue only happens when trying
	to run pcbnew standalone. If launched from kicad process there should be no
	race since kicad binary doesn't touch any python afaik.