Re: What's the state of the zone outline thickness stuff?

On 2019-07-14 05:31, Jeff Young wrote:
I made another optimisation, this time within the Clipper library.
When the offset exceeds the MiterLimit it will perform jtRound instead
of jtSquare.  I *think* this makes the zero-width-border algorithm
materially indistinguishable from the old algorithm (well, except that
several bugs are fixed in the new one and it’s faster).

Hi Jeff-

Were we using jtSquare somewhere? I had added an option to inflate using jtMiter but this was for Eagle import only. I thought all other inflations were using jtRound.

Best-
Seth