Re: What's the state of the zone outline thickness stuff?

Hi Seth,

We weren’t calling it directly anywhere.  But jtMiter has a MiterLimit, after which it falls back to square.  I’ve changed that fallback to round (and enforced a much lower MiterLimit so that it mimics the smoothing we used to get by drawing the border with a 1/2-min-width thick stroke).

Cheers,
Jeff.