Re: Bus upgrades merge

Hi, all.

I'm using nightlies and facing a weird bug with buses. I was wondering
whether it can be related to these bus upgrades.

I've got a bus:
ROW0, ROW1, ROW2, ROW3, ROW4, ROW5, ROW6, ROW7, which on the PCB layout
becomes
ROW0, ROW0, ROW0, ROW0, ROW0, ROW0, ROW0, ROW7 ???
It seems to be semi-random and I've seen other combinations too.

I've managed to reduce the SCH to a minimal example (link below). Further
changes to this seem to fix it somehow, so I couldn't reduce it anymore.
Note that one of the symbols is not on the official library so I've
included a local library.
I've tried replacing that symbol for a standard header, but that seems to
fix the problem, although I can't see anything wrong with the symbol itself.

Can anyone confirm that it is a bug and not something I'm doing wrong?
Is it related to this upgrade?
Please let me know how to proceed. I can report the bug on launchpad.

Many thanks!

 bus_bug.zip
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K7tWvM5M8F-Y-2bBwAPGBKG7O452hcrL/view?usp=drive_web>

Application: KiCad