Re: Bus upgrades merge

Le 27/07/2019 à 14:35, Diego Herranz a écrit :
> Hi, all.
>
> I'm using nightlies and facing a weird bug with buses. I was wondering
> whether it can be related to these bus upgrades.
>
> I've got a bus:
> ROW0, ROW1, ROW2, ROW3, ROW4, ROW5, ROW6, ROW7, which on the PCB layout
> becomes
> ROW0, ROW0, ROW0, ROW0, ROW0, ROW0, ROW0, ROW7 ???
> It seems to be semi-random and I've seen other combinations too.
>
> I've managed to reduce the SCH to a minimal example (link below).
> Further changes to this seem to fix it somehow, so I couldn't reduce it
> anymore.
> Note that one of the symbols is not on the official library so I've
> included a local library.
> I've tried replacing that symbol for a standard header, but that seems
> to fix the problem, although I can't see anything wrong with the symbol
> itself.
>
> Can anyone confirm that it is a bug and not something I'm doing wrong?
> Is it related to this upgrade?
> Please let me know how to proceed. I can report the bug on launchpad.
>
> Many thanks!

I confirm there is a serious issue shown by this sample: the netlist is
broken.
Moreover, when I try to add a bus name ("ROW[0..7]") to the bus,
Eeschema crashes.
Looks like the bug has something to do with hierarchical labels.

I do not see issues with the schematic.

Please, report the bug on launchpad.