Re: 5.1.3 release

pe 2. elok. 2019 klo 22.39 Wayne Stambaugh (stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx) kirjoitti:

> I'm not proposing moving a tag.  I am only proposing that 5.1.3 never
> gets released.  We just go from 5.1.2 to 5.1.4.  This shouldn't cause
> any issues.

I understood that. I read your post just after sending mine. Sorry for the
noise :)

About possible RCs. In the user forum we have been busy linking to the 5.1
testing builds and telling that they are pretty stable. The links have been
pretty popular. I'm not sure tagging RCs would give you much more testing.
Maybe a week or so without commits before tagging a release would help, in
that case the last commit before the release could be called RC and
announced. That would probably gather a bit larger user base. But this is
just me guessing.

Eeli Kaikkonen